Friday, July 31, 2009

Looking for reccomendations

>This morning the internet was not working. I asked my computer for help, and it told me, "

Windows has confirmed that this computer is currently experiencing a network connectivity problem." Sooo not helpful!

Anyway, that and a chat with a friend yesterday has me thinking I need a little technology free vacation. I am thinking maybe a lake in Vermont or New Hampshire, or the beach in Maine, or Cape Cod. I am looking for somewhere we can camp.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Franconia Notch NH for sure. Not too long of a drive, awesome views and hiking. The Wests camped at a place they totally loved, but I don't know what it was.

LJAandB said...

I agree with Jenn on that one, Franconia notch was awesome, we went with the wests. we also love macedonia brook state park in kent (kent falls are another good stop while you're there as well as frozen hot chocolate a belgique) and the place where we camped every year in freeport, maine was amazing too and they have the fun outlets and concerts in the park at llbean and sea kayaking and other cool stuff too. long enough? sheesh. i wish we could camp here in the summer. two words for you: hot and bugs

Jennifer Hales said...

Maybe it is time for another trip to UT!

Cheryl said...

It's a bit of a drive, but we Loved Acadia last year. I was really disappointed that we didn't get to go again before we moved.