Friday, February 13, 2009

Mini me

Almost every day lately someone tells me that Abby looks just like me. I am not sure how I am to reply to this? I mean, I know Abby is cute, and I would really like my hair to be shock blond again (Abby's actually has a strawberry blond tint to it these days, ask me about it later if you want to hear a really gross story)... So do I say, "thank you, we are cute aren't we" or do I say, "yeah, I know" or is there something else?

I got some pictures back today and I decided to look at some of my old pictures and see how much she really looks "just like me!" So here it is. Now keep in mind she also looks a lot like David when he was a baby too.






7 comments:

AASKH said...

How precious Amy! I would love to have a little girl that looked like me! I also love all the sundresses you have been making!

Cheryl said...

Those dresses are so cute! I didn't know you sewed. I'm jealous.

And I get the same thing about me and Kayli a lot. I know what you mean, responding feels weird. I've decided to just say "Thanks." and hope that they move on.

Jennifer Hales said...

So cute, I love your pages!

lnkmom said...

She does look alot like you! How fun, I wish I had some of my baby pics scanned!

Max and Deborah said...

What adorable pages. She is definately your child, and yes, you can say... Thank you, we are cute aren't we. It will only get a few giggles.

MaryLee said...

What cute pictures! So very fun! So wonderful to know two beautiful people!

Trinadee Grimes said...

I love that you did this. Every time I see your Abby I think wow she is all Amy.