Friday, April 27, 2007

Fun on the Farm

Peter thought feeding the donkeys was hilarious! I know shocking. Abby also had fun, but was significantly less impressed with the animals.
















While Abby was content to view the Guinea hens from outside the pen, Peter had to get a closer look. I am not sure how he got in there but he did. Peter in the pen not pictured for obvious reasons.














So much love!
















Two little piglets were running free among the toddlers. They are were pretty much adorable, and a little unruly!

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

Hi Amy! I had to come check out your blog! I have a picture of Peter in the pen! I'll e-mail it to you when I get the chance! Pretty funny!
Cute pictures and cute kids! See ya!

lnkmom said...

Amy,
Same as Brittanie! Got the email and had to come check it out! So fun to know you are blogging too!

MaryLee said...

Cute pictures, I remember what a fun time it was to go to the zoo with the family. Treasured times. Love, Mother